This Consortium brings together stakeholders in Microfluidics from across Europe and the USA to learn about state-of-the-art, recent applications, market dynamics as well as to collaborate to address key issues which are constraining growth and scale-up.Participants with interests including those listed above benefit by:
- Learning from successes and experiences in other industries/sectors,
- Identifying and promoting good practices for example
- Precursors to standards (eg connectors and chip holders)
- Intellectual property management
- Meeting stakeholders and influencers in 'Grand Challenges' for microfluidics
- Hearing pitches from start ups seeking help and investment in our "Microfluidics Hot Seat" formula
- Promoting their products and services through our international open day events, news feeds & in online directories
- Building technology and market intelligence portfolios,
- Participating in a confidential trusting community of experts,
- Sharing the costs with 20-25 other organizations,
- Doing more with less.
While the consortium's work is confidential. Its members have created public domain websites www.microfluidicsdirectory.com and www.microfluidicsinfo.com to support the industry.
"Looking forward to join and participate - your meetings are always fabolous" - Ali Tinazli - HP VP Lifesciences USA
"This huge event for microfluidics researchers was extremely interesting to establish a network and find synergy in microfluidics experiences." - Eloise Perriset Merck Millipore France
Download executive summary here, contact CfBI for formal prospectus / sign up process